Tuesday 26 May 2015

Music = Magic = Life :)






"Music washes away the dust of everyday life from our souls and fills it with magic called LIFE :)"

Lying on my bed one night, I was feeling what you call the lowest form of "FEELING LOW"....there were tears in my eyes and I was just wondering is there anyone who can understand me and accept me for who I am....can there be anyone who can love me for who I am and not try and change me....are my friends really my friends or are they just pretending to be nice...and lot of other depressing stuff when suddenly I felt like I need some distraction which at that odd hour meant I had to find something in my room...TV...nooo...cant really afford all that noise and I don't enjoy watching "the silent TV"...no don't laugh...there are people who do...so I look at my phone and yes some music can help..n thanks to the earphones nobody will know n then it started...."Chandni raatein...chandni raatein....sab jag soye hum jaage...taaro se kare baatein"... it was like magic...I was still sad yes, but felt better like I was releasing all the pain by crying with this song...I was almost enjoying the sadness for that moment and it took me 10 mins to feel normal and eventually smile :)


That is the power of Music....it can make you cry and smile at the same time....it can pull you out of the most depressing thoughts or can even push you down to cry like mad person and you may still feel good about doing that...depends on what do you want it do for you :) 

I personally have a favorite song every year..one for those dreamy days, one for the gloomy days and one for those super high days when all you wanna do is jump around and shout to the world...Yes!! I did it :P and then there are those timeless classics which can actually make you time travel by just closing your eyes. You can relive all the beautiful memories...meet all those long lost loved ones and just feel content...that is the magic of Music!

Right from my childhood I have been obsessed with Bollywood music...and I still am...my entire life has been driven by the Hindi film songs...and I am not exaggerating :D as a kid I used to save all my pocket money to buy these cassettes, have also asked my friends in school to gift me a cassette for my birthday..LOL...I certainly remember my mom going crazy about where to keep those endless cassettes...and yeahhh...that excitement of listening to all the songs of a new one..esp in the car...it was the ultimate desire I had as a kid...it was pure bliss for me and a pure headache of the Top order for people traveling along :P then came the walkman and this problem was solved :D

As I grew up...music became like a friend...as when there was nobody to understand my "complicated" feelings...I always had music and it helped me understand exactly what was bothering me...I blushed realizing I'm in love the first time...to my first heart break flooded with tears...and off course the moving on phase...there's always a perfect song for each n every phase of the heart!

Even today, when I feel I'm losing my senses...I turn to music...as when there's nobody else who can understand you...its Music which can heal your soul. 






No comments:

Post a Comment