Sunday 24 May 2015

The Perfect Sunday Morning!

Sundays for me have always been the most relaxed day of the week...you wake up at ease, sip a good cup of tea and just enjoy this morning before the week starts again and so does the daily grind. My favorite part of any holiday is an easy morning where i can enjoy my morning tea in peace...I always fantasized myself in a beautiful balcony surrounded by a lush green valley and a river flowing in between...I'm sure many people can relate to it :) but cut to reality there is no balcony and we can easily forget the valley part...City life as they say..surrounded by houses/buildings all around. But yes we still have the cup of tea to start the day...n peace! 

Peace is again a very subjective term i think, for me it is a nice cosy room - quite - where i am free to just be blank or think whatever i want and smile to myself :) simple pleasures of life...again a rare thing in todays times.

I remember when I was in Mumbai, I used to just look put of my window and observe people walking by and I enjoyed doing that...the little kids playing around, the older people just sitting on the benches and watching over the kids :) Once a friend told me, it not bad to be alone, its bad to feel lonely. For me it was like same thing before i actually experienced the joy of being alone and thats when i could differentiate that I wasn't feeling lonely even though I was all by myself.On the contrary, I have felt lonely surrounded by family/friends but I quite could not accept that feeling and hence I was in constant denial. Sitting by that window, I was alone but I felt complete and was happy about that moment. Thats a rare thing, when you actually are just enjoying the moment you are in and have that smile on your face :)

I look forward to many such mornings ahead...

5 comments:

  1. Loved it babe! BTW I spent this weekend lonely, not alone as u perfectly mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! N I know we mostly connect on a lot things people find weird..typical Aquarians trait :)

      Delete
  2. Loved it babe! BTW I spent this weekend lonely, not alone as u perfectly mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really great have a conversation with your own self dear...love yourself and the world loves you..May be in lomy race we hv left ourselves behind. Time to catch up...love your piece...looking forward for more in future

    ReplyDelete